Are you a seasoned professional wanting a new challenge? Illing® Company has a place for you. Find out what job openings might be available. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pail Label Machine Setup/Operator
Illing Company – Germantown, WI
Reports to: Director of Operations
The Pail Labeling Machine Setup/Operator performs all duties associated with the pail labeling equipment. This includes the setup and maintenance of the pail labeling machine as well as the production runs.
- Setup the pail labeling machine to run production orders to their specification.
- Run pail label production orders, fill out the appropriate paperwork and label all skids following the job procedures.
- Maintain the pail label machine as scheduled or needed.
- Perform the 5S methodology to keep the room clean and organized.
- Follow all company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Mechanical ability in setting up and doing maintenance on machines.
- Quality focused.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to learn companies operating software for production purposes.
Working conditions are normal for production environment Work may require overtime, which could be weekends or off-shift.
Job Type: Full-time