As you know, the COVID-19 pandemic is a rapidly evolving situation. Illing Company, Inc. is committed to our safety-first strategy and places a high priority on ensuring a safe and healthy environment for all of our employees, customers, suppliers, and their families.
We will continue to closely monitor and adhere to the guidance of global and local governmental agencies, as well as implement proactive measures to limit potential exposure and risk. We have created a task force that meets daily to review the dynamic situation and its potential impact on our operations and supply chains. We are hyper-focused on minimizing risk, avoiding disruptions and providing continuity of supply.
Currently, all of our manufacturing facilities and warehouses are operational and open for business, with added preparedness measures in place.
Supply Chain Update:
We have reviewed our global supply chain (raw materials, components, logistics, etc.) and do not have any reported issues at this time. Demand is high and lead times are extended. Therefore, we remain in close contact with our suppliers to understand any disruptions we may face in the coming days and weeks.
Protecting our Employees:
In compliance with Illinois Executive Order 2020-10, Atlanta Executive Order 2020-21, and Wisconsin Executive Order No.12, Illing Company, Inc., will remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic to provide “Essential Business Operations.” Pursuant to the orders and CDC guidelines, Illing asks that customers and suppliers conduct all business remotely when possible. Illing will continue to provide services by phone and through other remote measures. To ensure the safety of our employees and visitors, we have taken these key actions:
- Established a task force that reviews the situation daily and implements preparedness and prevention best practices
- Restricted all visits to facilities and offices
- Adjusted facility schedules to limit the number of people congregating at any one time (Ex: lunch, breaks, etc.)
- Transitioned to alternative work arrangements and telecommuting at corporate offices to increase social distancing to the maximum extent possible
- Enforced a six-foot social distancing policy in all areas whenever possible
- Created a centralized platform for communications and resources that is accessible to all employees
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols throughout facilities and offices, food areas, break areas, and restrooms
- To the extent that in-person meetings or communications are necessary, Illing asks that all visitors engage in hand washing practices prior to entering the building and continue to regularly wash hands throughout the duration of their visit. Hand sanitizing stations and other sanitizing products will be available for all visitors, and Illing encourages all customers, staff, and visitors to regularly use these products
- Encouraged all employees to utilize technology, such as Skype, GoToMeeting, WebEx, FaceTime, video conferencing or other virtual means when available to conduct meetings as an alternative to travel
If any suppliers or customers wish to have separate accommodations based upon their status as a “vulnerable customer” as provided in Order 2020-10, please contact Illing to make such arrangements. Illing values your business and appreciates your understanding during this challenging time. We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and will do everything we can to keep our employees safe and customers supplied. If you have any questions, please contact your sales representative.